COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that can identify you individually, either directly or in combination with other information. We may collect the various types of personal information when you use our Services, depending on how you interact with us.
Information You Provide To Us. We may process the following personal information directly from you such as your email address, name, city, or zip code, when you fill out certain forms on the Website.
Information Automatically Collected. Seekr and its vendors, including third parties, may automatically collect information when you use our Services. This information may include: IP address; location information; user settings; referrer URL; browser type and version; operating system; and device type.
We and our vendors may use a variety of tracking technologies, such as cookies, that collect certain information whenever you interact with the Website. Seekr and its vendors may also automatically collect information about how you use our Website: queries, content you interact with, frequency of visits, and/or duration of your activities. Our Website uses both session ID technology and tracking technology. Session ID technologies make it easier for you to navigate the Website and expire when you close your browser. Tracking technologies help us understand how you use the Website and enhance your visitor experience.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to review and delete cookies stored on your device. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of certain features on our Website and could invalidate your other opt outs that rely on cookies to function.
Please note that we or other parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different devices and online properties when you use the Website. Please note that our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information we collect through the Services for various purposes including:
- Respond to your inquiries or correspondence;
- Develop, operate, improve, enhance, deliver, maintain, and support our products and services;
- Analyze your usage of our Website so that we can find ways to make your experience better;
- Protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims; monitoring and reporting compliance issues, or as may be required for the public good;
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications and presenting you with relevant offers;
- As otherwise disclosed or permitted by law, or as otherwise specified at the time of collection; and
- Any other purpose, with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your information with our service providers, affiliates, and vendors that help us operationally and provide services on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information as follows:
- To comply with the law, law enforcement, other legal process, or in response to a government request;
- To protect rights, property, life, health, security, and safety;
- In connection with any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or other transaction (e.g., a transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company), including the negotiations of such transactions;
- For any other purpose allowed by applicable law; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL FEATURES
INFORMATION FOR USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Seekr is based in the United States. If you are using the Seekr Services from outside the United States, please be aware that information we obtain about you will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using Seekr’s Website and providing your personal information, you acknowledge that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in jurisdictions outside your own and consent to the transfer and processing. Please be aware that the data protection laws and regulations that may apply to your personal information transferred to the United States or other countries may be different from the laws in your country of residence.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Our Website is not intended for minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received personal information from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Website. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Website.